Ward 3 Election
Tuesday, April 7, 2015.
Tulsa County Election Board.
Tulsa, OK 74103
Hours: M-F 8-5.
- Voter registration: 918-596-5787/Absentee Voting: 918-596-5767
- Secretary: Patricia Brown Bryant.
- The Election Board is responsible for recording, maintaining, and filing all Tulsa County voter registration applications. VOTER REGISTRATION application may be made on site at the Tulsa County Election Board or most Tag Agencies. Due to the National Voter Registration Act, effective 1/1/95, citizens may register to vote by mail. Voters must present valid ID, which may be a Voter Registration card or Drivers License, at polls. 2012: Many precincts have been redrawn and polling stations changed to reflect changes from the 2010 census. Please check map.
- ¬†Registration deadline for all elections is 24 days before election.
- ABSENTEE VOTING may be done in all elections conducted by the County Election Board in Oklahoma. Whether the voter is incapacitated, absent from the county, in the military, confined to a nursing home, the voter has a hard time getting to the poll, or just prefers to vote through the mail, no excuse is necessary to apply for an absentee ballot.
- It is to the advantage of the voter, if for health reasons, to state so in their request when applying for an absentee ballot. Stating this insures the voter will receive a ballot kit where a notary will not have to be obtained.
- IN-PERSON ABSENTEE VOTING may be done at the Tulsa County Election Board between 8:00 am-6:00 pm on the Friday and Monday prior to all elections and 8:00 am-1:00 pm on Saturday prior to State or Federal elections.
- The County Election Board retains the original voter registration, therefore, the County Election Board is the only agency in the County that can give the voter a certified copy of the voter registration.
- Books are no longer closed when applying for voter registration. However, APPLICATIONS FOR VOTER REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED IF RECEIVED 24 DAYS OR LESS PRIOR TO ANY ELECTION. Applications received during this time, if valid, will be processed after the election.
- Updated 4/12