Did you know you have several payment options for paying your water bill? These include:
- Payment by check, through the US mail:
Make checks payable to BPWA.
Include your stub or write your water account number on the memo line.
Mail to: BPWA, PO Box 70,Bixby, OK 74008
- The Payment Counter at the City Hall accepts cash, check, Master Card /Visa M-F from 8–4:30, located 116 W. Needles.
- The Drop Box will accept checks (DO NOT PAY WITH CASH) seven days a week, 24-hrs a day, and is located at 116 W. Needles on the west end of the City Hall.
- You may quickly pay on-line using either Master Card or Visa, 24-hrs a day. Simply CLICK HERE
- Pay electronically through your bank’s electronic bill pay application, 24-hrs a day. See your bank for details.
- And the most convenient of all, Auto Draft Payments, can be set-up by completing and returning the Auto Draft Authorization Form. You can request a form by calling City Hall (918-366-4430) or by printing it off the City’s website.
- BTC Broadband now takes payments for Bixby Water Service at their 1134 S. Memorial Drive Location. Hours are M_F; 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. A $1 cash processing fee will apply. Cash or checks are accepted for the bill payment.
P.O. Box 70
Bixby, OK 74008
- The Bixby Public Works Authority (BPWA) invites you to sign up for its Automatic Bill Payment Plan. By using the Plan, you’ll save time by avoiding unnecessary check writing, save money in postage and checks.
- Just complete an Auto Draft Authorization Form, attach a voided check, return to BPWA either by mail or in person to:
P.O. Box 70
Bixby, OK 74008
- Once you’re on the Plan, your monthly utility statement will reflect the amount drafted from your bank account on the 15th of each month; if on a weekend or holiday, your monthly payment will be drafted on the next business day.
- If you have a question concerning your bill, you will have 10 days each month to give the City a call
The Bixby Water Department is Now Enrolling for PAPERLESS E-BILLING
Auto Draft Payments can be set-up by completing and returning the Auto Draft Authorization Form (click here to access form)
If payment is not received by the 15th of each month, a late fee of 10% of water bill will be added to your account.
After the bill becomes delinquent, service will be disconnected. A minimum $30.00 charge will be added for reinstatement.
Depending on the location of your new facility, water will be provided by municipal sources or by a rural water district. Either way, expect a low-cost water supply. Water – Bixby has connections with Tulsa on all sides where there is access, which provides an unlimited water supply.
- Local supplier – Bixby Public Works Authority
- Source of supply – City of Tulsa
- Miles of network – 496,509 feet or 94.03 miles
- Size 2″ – 12″
- Type of pumping system – electric
- Pressure maintained – main line is 110 PSI (pounds/square inch)
- Storage capacity at ground level – 2,350,000 gallons
- Planned expansions – upgrade of controls and valves and upgrading of both wastewater lagoons.
If you determine you have a water leak on your property:
- During normal operating hours, call (918) 366-4430
- After hours, call the police department’s non-emergency number at (918) 366-8294
For any questions or concerns about the Chloramines Conversion please go to www.tulsawater.com