Water & Sewer
Paperless Water E-Billing
The City of Bixby offers Paperless Billing in the hopes to decrease its imprint on our environment. E-billing also assists you in never losing or misplacing your bill ever gain.
Bixby Beacon Newsletter
The City of Bixby puts out a Monthly Newsletter named the Bixby Beacon. We include local events happening throughout the city and information to keep all residents up to date. The printed version is included in all the mailed City of Bixby Water Bills.
If you would like to receive the Bixby Beacon Newsletter you can
- Simply Text "BEACON" to 888777
- Signup to receive it by email online.
Late Payments / Cut-Offs
If payment is not received by the 15th of each month, a late fee of 10% of water bill will be added to your account.
After the bill becomes delinquent, service will be disconnected. A minimum $30 charge will be added for reinstatement.
Depending on the location of your new facility, water will be provided by municipal sources or by a rural water district. Either way, expect a low-cost water supply. Water - Bixby has connections with Tulsa on all sides where there is access, which provides an unlimited water supply.
- Local supplier - Bixby Public Works Authority
- Source of supply - City of Tulsa
- Miles of network - 496-509-feet or 94.03 miles
- Size 2 inches - 12 inches
- Type of pumping system - electric
- Pressure maintained - main line is 110 PSI (pounds/square inch)
- Storage capacity at ground level - 2,350,000 gallons
- Planned expansions - upgrade of controls and valves and upgrading of both wastewater lagoons
If you determine you have a water leak on your property:
- During normal operating hours, call 918-366-4430
- After hours, call the police department’s non-emergency number at 918-366-8294
For any questions or concerns about the upcoming Chloramines Conversion please go to City of Tulsa water and sewer.