How do I report an issue?

You may report some issues by using Bixby Connect.

If you are wanting to report a leak of any kind, Please stop and call 918-366-4430 as this is considered an Urgent Request. If it is after hours please select the option to speak with the Police Department to report Urgent Issues after normal day time business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m..

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an issue?
2. How do I get directions to...?
3. What is the hardness of my water?
4. Who do I contact if I have a water leak?
5. When is water turned off for non-payment?
6. Wat is the policy for applying late fees?
7. When are water payments due?
8. What are my payment options?
9. What methods of payments are acceptable?
10. How much is the water deposit?